Collecting

Gaming is an interesting hobby.  There are many facets of gaming that draw people in.  Enjoying the games themselves, competing with friends, playing online or with friends in person or simply collecting games that you love or trying to complete a collection.

Like most gamers I don't fall into just one category.  I get a lot of enjoyment looking for games at garage sales, thrift shops, game shops and anywhere else a deal might be found.  I wouldn't call myself a collector as I think of collectors as the people that have unopened games that just fill shelves and look amazing but fail to fulfil their true purpose.  I do still get something out of looking at my collection neatly organized across an array of shelving solutions.

So I'm going to post some pictures of my gaming collection and my shelving solutions.  While its not the prettiest or most glamourous set up in the world it gets the job done.  I am however very pleased with my wire organization and the fact that all of my systems are ready to be played at any moment.  Many people have to plug things in then unplug them when they're finished, yuck!  I need the comfort of knowing that at any minute I'm ready to play my Turbografx, Jaguar, Saturn or ps3 and Xbox 360.  I don't know if I could spend two minutes plugging in a 3DO when I want to get in a quick game of Wing Commander III.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment